Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 3 AG dream finds.......

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar
    okay people what are your 3 most wanted AG dream item's you'd love to find for cheap at a thrift store,garage sale,etc? For me this is a hard one but here it goes:Felicity's clothes press(old version),Felicity's town fair outfit,Felicity's scenes and settings.there's alot more i'd love to find but i'll limit myself. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 24, 2005 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Dancin'4'AG ]</font>

  2. #2
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    1. Lindsey doll 2. Kailey doll 3. 3-in-1 bed w/ bedding

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For me, if they were reasonably priced, I'd love to find:

    *a mint/great/good condition Kailey doll with her original outfit.

    *Felicity's Town Fair outfit (with or without windmill).

    *the AGOT Talent Show Collection (especially the paisley dress outfit or the jacket and skirt outfit).

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -Molly's Winter Activities (the one with the alarm clock)

    -AGOT Cargo Outfit

    -Lindsey

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    * A mint PM Felicity for an amazing price, lol. In my dreams!

    * Felicity's old clothes press, mint, great price

    * Molly's winter activities

    I know, I'm too picky! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity's Townfair Outfit w/ Windmill
    Kirsten's Skating Outfit (saw it on ebay for $50... I guess only Felicity's is ridiculous)
    Lindsey or Kailey (yeah, I cheated)

    I loved all the LE outfits, but $28 was just SO much to spend on a doll outfit at the time. I was 15 and my parents were weaning me off doll stuff(didn't work), I still got a new doll, but they were shelf dolls (poor girls)

    As for the LE dolls, I was very set on only collecting historicals. Marisol was just to cute to pass up though, so she ruined that. We'll see where the collection goes. I'm okay with not having Lindsey or Kailey though... but Kailey is very pretty.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1. Old-style Felicity Clothes Press

    2. 3-in-1 Bed for DD

    3. Kit's Scenes and Settings (hey, we're dreaming here, so I made this one up, but how I would LOVE it!)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    felicitys old clothes press

    felicitys nightstand

    josrifnas piano

    or anything retired and too expensive to buy lol

  9. #9
    Wrinklie Alert
    Guest Wrinklie Alert's Avatar

    Post

    Lindsey-Mint
    PM Lissie-Mint
    First Editon/White Body Molly-Mint

  10. #10
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lissie's clothes press

    Plantation Play set - COMPLETE

    Kirsten's Checked Dress

    Heck, I can't even find a PIECE of an outfit at a thrift store, so I KNOW I'm dreaming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •